A collection of detective-mystery by some of the true greats from the late 1800's mystery writers. These classic authors are still engaging today. Some of these are:
Frank Richard Stockton - known for his "Lady and the Tiger"
Anna Katharine Green - known as "the mother of the detective story"
Franklin Fyles - American playwright and theatre critic
Edgar Fawcett - bestselling novelist at the turn of the last century
Henry Harland - known for his 1900 hit "The Cardinal's Snuff-box"
Kirk Munroe - known as a prolific author with over 30 published books
Joaquin Miller - the "Poet of the Sierras" for his numerous stories about the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Maurice Thompson - known for novels and poetry, writing and publishing 22 books in 25 years.
Ingersoll Lockwood - known for his "Baron Trump" children's books and a dystopian novel "The Last President"
plus more... This anthology contains:
- The Only Girl at Overlook, Franklin Fyles
- A Thing that Glistened, Frank R. Stockton
- A Lion and a Lioness, Joaquin Miller
- The Cheated Juliet, Q.
- The Mystic Krewe, Maurice Thompson
- Strange Adventures of a Million Dollars, Ingersoll Lockwood
- A Lost Day, Edgar Fawcett
- A Tragedy of High Explosives, Brainard Gardner Smith
- The Bushwhacker's Gratitude, Kirke Munroe
- The End of All, Nym Crinkle
- Shall He Marry Her? Anna Katherine Green Scroll Up and Get Your Copy Now.